We are very excited to officially announce PDG Tony’s Big Blue Bucket total for the Australian Lions Childhood Cancer Research Foundation (ALCCRF) (which has increased since the DG Handover on July 17). The ALCCRF was Tony’s chosen foundation to support during his year as DG in 2020/21.
BIG BLUE BUCKET TOTAL: $2,421
– $69.45 from Tea Tree Gully Lions Club
– $170 from Golden Grove Lions Club
– $49.65 from Lions Club Of Whyalla
– $39.65 from Lions Burnside Club
– $262.05 from Lions Club of Elizabeth Playford Inc
– $75.15 from Lions Club of Adelaide Hellenic Inc.
– $72 from Lions Club of Paralowie Inc
– $30 from Lions Club Port Pirie Inc.
– $50 from West Beach Lions Club
– $82 from Lions Club of Athelstone
– $1,521.05 from The Lions Club of the City of Adelaide Inc.
PLUS $1,095 from Indiana’s campaign = $3,516
BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE …
The Lions Club of the City of Adelaide Inc. will be donating an additional $5,000 (including the $900 donated at our 60th anniversary).
TOTAL DONATION: $8,516
(this figure continues to grow as we receive more donations)
(Please note that additional donations have been made by a few C1 clubs but they were donated directly to the ALCCRF coin line project and not included in the big blue bucket).
This is amazing! But the fundraising has not stopped here. Clubs, including ours, are continuing to fundraise for childhood cancer and to assist in breaking the world record which has now been postponed to 2022 – so you have plenty of time to get involved. Remember, every 5 cents counts!!!